1. After wanting intently on the picture above (or on the full-size picture), take into consideration these three questions:
What is happening in this image?
What do you see that makes you say that?
What extra can you discover?
2. Next, be a part of the dialog by clicking on the remark button and posting in the field that opens on the proper. (Students 13 and older are invited to remark, though lecturers of youthful college students are welcome to submit what their college students need to say.)
three. After you have got posted, attempt studying again to see what others have mentioned, then reply to another person by posting one other remark. Use the “Reply” button or the @ image to handle that pupil instantly.
Each Monday, our collaborator, Visual Thinking Strategies, will facilitate a dialogue from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Eastern time by paraphrasing feedback and linking to responses to assist college students’ understanding go deeper. You may use their responses as fashions on your personal.
four. On Thursday afternoons, we’ll reveal on the backside of this submit extra details about the photograph. How does studying the caption and studying its again story show you how to see the picture in another way?
We’ll submit extra data right here on Thursday afternoon. Stay tuned!
• See all photos in this collection or slide exhibits of 40 of our favourite photos — or 40 extra.
• Learn extra about this characteristic in this video, and uncover how and why different lecturers are utilizing it in their school rooms in our on-demand webinar.
• Find out how lecturers could be skilled in the Visual Thinking Strategies facilitation methodology.
Students 13 and older in the United States and the United Kingdom, and 16 and older elsewhere, are invited to remark. All feedback are moderated by the Learning Network employees, however please maintain in thoughts that after your remark is accepted, it will likely be made public.